i have this card rewards 660 and when i got it they told me to call the 1-800 number and when i did it said"due to high call volume our office will be open sunday from 10am-2pm so i called it and i still haven't got it activated.

then the *** was they sent me a bill for 40.00 dollars why should i send them any money when i can't even get it activated!

everytime i tried to get it activated, iget the same *** thing! this company sucks big time and i dont know if the bbb or the ftc will do something about it but hopefully soon!

Had an Experience with First Dakota National Bank?

Comments

Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more